Sunday, January 14, 2024

Powerful Duaa


O Allah you are my God. 

There is no God but You. I have brought faith on You. 

You are Lord of Grand Throne. 

Thine is always done and what you did not want did not happen. 

There is none powerful than Allah, Who is Supreme. 

I know everything is under control of Allah and knowledge and His control is all encompassing.

O’ Allah I take refuge in you for All my wrongs and from mischiefs of all living beings who are under your control.  

Undoubtedly, my Allah shows us the straight path in our lives.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Jawshan e Kabir دعاى جوشن كبير from: https://www.imamalasr.org/dua-jawshan-kabir/

(1) اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْألُكَ بِاسْمِكَ يَا اللَّهُ O Allah, verily I beseech You in Your name: O Allah, يَا رَحْمَنُ يَا رَحِيمُ ...